Thursday 26 December 2013

Candles and Fairy lights - room must haves



LIGHT UP YOUR ROOM

 Over Christmas I've been adding the finishing touches to my room and you really won't believe the difference candles and fairy lights make. Sometimes a main light can be quite harsh, especially in my room which is blue - it makes it feel very icy. You really want to soften the light, making it warmer, feminine and all glowey (I'm not sure if that is a word). So with the aid of some cute tea lights, a chai tea scented candle (yum) and some warm white fairy lights from lights4fun (yes this is a website that I spend my free time on) this is what I set about doing.


 May I just add that EVERYONE should own a chai tea scented candle

  I was given a set of '100 postcards from Vogue' - Amazon £10, I'd had my eye on these for ages and I can tell you they are well worth the money. You get a whole box full of all the vintage covers which are simply gorgeous, I used mine to line my whole ceiling, but you really have enough to do a whole vogue wall. (Project alert)
Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment