Monday 23 December 2013

PARTY WISHLIST

                                    

60'S FLUFF CROP DRESS - TOPSHOP

This is possibly one of the nicest dresses I have ever seen. The more I look at it th e nicer it becomes. I love the sixties style, which fits in beautifully with the current two-piece trend. The colour and back detail are simply gorgeous, perfect for a Christmas party or new years celebration. While I've been sitting drooling over my computer screen, I have thought of a possible outfit. All you need to do is shrug on a black fur coat, heeled black boots, some silver hoops and your on your way.  mmmmmm


WHERE TO FIND THIS:
http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/dresses-442/60s-fluff-crop-dress-2531734?bi=21&ps=20








TRUE DECADENCE BEADED CAMI LOW SLIP DRESS - ASOS

Now this little beaded beauty is something that I repeatedly picture myself wearing to a costume party with a little fur shrug and a beaded headband, but since this is unlikely I am content with the idea of pairing it with a pretty burgundy coat and strappy heels. I have a thing for backless dresses, I think its a lovely intimate style and put  with the right dress, is very sophisticated. 


WHERE TO FIND THIS:
 
http://www.asos.com/True-Decadence/True-Decadence-Beaded-Low-Back-Cami-Slip-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3575787&WT.ac=rec_viewe



 OH MY LOVE METALLIC CAMI SLIP DRESS- ASOS

I really think this dress is the height of party dresses, something about the style reminds me of the white Chanel dress worn by Cher in Clueless - only making me want it more. Imagine strutting into a party, slipping off you sexy kimono to reveal a metallic cami. 

Gosh.

I think white or black heels would equally aid this number, but seriously with this dress I don't think it really matters what shoes your wearing.

<3 <3 <3

WHERE TO FIND THIS:

http://www.asos.com/Oh-My-Love/Oh-My-Love-Metallic-Cami-Slip-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3562875&WT.ac=rec_viewed

                                          






Ella x




No comments:

Post a Comment