Tuesday 10 December 2013

Four Things To Do With Braids

I thought seeing as this is my first post on this blog I would make it about something I do a lot, which is braiding. I have used Ella as my model guinea pig for a few of my favourite braided hairstyles.

 FRENCH BRAID

This braid is one of my absolute favourites simply because once you have got the hang of it, it's very quick and easy to do. I would normally french braid my hair if I don't have much time and want my hair to be kept out of my face.

BRAIDED HEADBAND

This hairstyle is still pretty simple as really it is just two small braids secured at the back with a hair elastic. I will do this style if I want it to look like I have made a bit of effort without really making too much effort. This sort of thing is ideal for school or college as it will stay in place all day.

NOT SURE WHAT I WOULD CALL THIS ONE.. LITTLE BRAIDED PONYTAIL THINGS?

This style is very simple, just two small sections of hair put in to high ponytails and then braided. I think this is quite a cute hairstyle and is good if you want to keep most of your hair down.

WATERFALL BRAID

This hairstyle is a lot less simple and really needs quite a lot of practice to perfect. Unlike the rest of the styles in this post, I can't do this one on my own hair only other people's. I do think this is a very pretty hairstyle though and it's good for special occasions when you might want your hair looking fancy.



So those have been a few ideas and hairstyles that I like, I hope this has been interesting/helpful to someone out there looking for some new hairstyles to try out.



Lily x

No comments:

Post a Comment